Saturday 14 July 2012

New Shoes!

This was my outfit yesterday, I haven't worn this top before and decided it was about time it got some use :P 
These pics were taken at the end of the day and I did straighten my hair at the start of the day...but it never lasts :P
Anyway, my new shoes arrived whoop whoop! :) I love them I am going out with my girls on Monday so I will be wearing them then :D
I really wanted a pair of these shoes for ages but wasn't sure if I was going to be able to walk in them so did not know if I wanted to spend £40 on a pair of shoes I couldn't wear. And then I found these beauts on Ebay for just £14.99 I didn't hesitate with just £2.99 P&P aswell I had to have them, I am going to see how Monday goes and if all goes well and I get a lot of use out of them then I will be buying the proper wooden heeled ones :) 



What do you think on these style boots??

x

No comments:

Post a Comment