Tuesday 7 August 2012

DIY!!

Heya! I have been looking at all different blogs on the internet recently and I really admire anyone who buys clothing from charity shops for really cheap no matter what shape or size and they edit them into something they will wear. I have wanted to do that for years and have never got round to it or when I do what to do it I have no money that I can use on buying clothing.
But, I have decided with my next pay cheque I will be taking a trip to the charity shops and I will invest in a few little projects.
I have been neglecting my sewing machine lately and really think I should make some time to spend sewing, I have a whole folder of images of dresses and things that I want to make but never get round to it as usual.
But I promise I will, hopefully soon :P

No comments:

Post a Comment