Tuesday 25 September 2012

Room Make-over starts :P

Right, so I have decided to try and focus on getting my room sorted because I have never been completely happy with it so I thought I would share my ideas and suggestions are welcome!!
Plus I think this project will take a while because funds are short at the moment :P
Anyway I will show you what I have done so far which isn't a lot really.

This is my photo wall, I am so proud of it :P I love just looking at it :P
Th light pink wall next to it I am considering painting dark/hot pink, It will make it dark but I don't mind.

And I have a question, How many colours are suitable for a colour scheme? 
Because I wanted black cream and hot pink but I have a lot of purple stuff that is really nice, would it look right??


I have always wanted a decorative letter thing that you put on the shelf like when you can get the words 'home' or 'love' So I made my own following this >> http://greenzebracrafts.com/diy-paper-mache-letter/ tutorial.


I love it!!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment