Wednesday 3 October 2012

Re-upholstery

 Heya!
So I have been really busy lately but I wanted to show you something I am quite proud of :) my friend built this Ottoman a while ago and decided she didn't have the room for it any more so I said I would have it as I have always wanted one but they always seem to be so expensive.
Anyway recently (as you may know from my previous post) I plan on redecorating my room (bit by bit) :P
I bought some black fake velvet fabric a little while ago and thought maybe I can make a dress or something. Then I thought actually I could use it to re-cover my Ottoman. 
So that is what I did :)
This is it before I pulled it all apart and re-upholstered it.


And this is it now :)


It will go better with my room when I get it all finished :P

x

No comments:

Post a Comment