Thursday 25 October 2012

Winter warmers

Hello, So today I took a trip to George with my mum and spotted these beauts :P
I bought a pair of fleece lined tights last winter for work an they were so comfortable so when I saw these I had to have a pair :P
The purple ones are such a lovely colour and they feel nice and soft aswell I couldn't resist :P



I also decided today that I am going to go as close to my natural colour as I can not that it really matters because I leave my hair for months without dying it but at least I wont have to worry about roots.
Problem is I am pretty much guessing what my natural colour is because I have been dying my hair since I was about 16 so we will have to wait and see, it also depends if I like it, I will probably find myself going back to my live XL platinum blonde a couple of weeks after :P


x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog!
    Check out mine sometime if you want :))

    http://aimerose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete