Wednesday 11 April 2012

Monday Mayhem!

Hey everyone!
As I have been neglecting this blog quite a bit lately I thought I better make a quick post.
I went out the other night.. It doesn't happen very often ha.
It was for my friends 21st birthday, I even booked a couple of days off of work especially for it.
I have to say I did have a pretty amazing time, so I thought I would share a few pictures from that night :)
Ooooh and I have put pink in my hair!!
I have wanted to do it for so long, and have finally done it :)
its only semi-permanent, I think I will have to find a darker/brighter pink though, or maybe I will use a turquoise colour that would be nice :p
What do you think??






I wore a black lace top from tkmaxx, a black boob-tube bra from primark, a black h&m skirt, my Dorothy Perkins Blazer, and my big black wedge boots from shoe zone
:)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment