Monday 16 April 2012

T-shirt quilt!!

So I have been searching the internet for projects for me to do, I have become slightly addicted to the feeling of having made something I can use/wear. The one main thing that keeps popping up is a T-shirt quilt.
Now if I am honest they do look pretty awesome if I do say so myself. There are so many examples all over the internet.
So, I'm thinking when I get paid I am going to take a trip into primark and see what lovely cheap t-shirts I can get and I am going to try and make one :)
The reason I love posting my little projects on here is because I then have no choice but to make them because I have mentioned them :) and I have another reason to post on here.




These are a few examples that I found on Google. I hope that I have added the right links :)

x

2 comments:

  1. what a great blog!!
    letțs follow each other?
    http://fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Yes defo xx

    ReplyDelete