Saturday 19 May 2012

Experimenting

Okay, so I was going through my mountain of clothes and I found this shirt that I have never worn, and I have seen so many people wearing shirts with the top button done up and a necklace tucked under the collar. So, with this in mind plus I was in the mood to experiment for a bit, I decided to see how many outfits I could make. I have only done a few because there are so many different ways to wear one piece of clothing. 
I just felt like trying out a new look, and love trying things out :)
So, this first image is 'the shirt' :P


I think this look is very smart and I love the pop of colour from the jeans :)



This one I was just trying the above outfit but with a cardigan instead of a blazer.
I think I prefer this one :)


Then I thought I would try a more girly approach so I instantly thought skirt!!
I think this is a very smart look aswell :)


Which is your Favourite or how would you wear it??

x

No comments:

Post a Comment