Friday 18 May 2012

Today's Purchases

Heya guys, Just thought I would show you what I bought this morning :)
So, you don't think I am an alcoholic I did only buy the bottle that isn't yet open this morning the other is from another night but I plan on consuming both tonight with my friends, so its not just me :P
And I have plucked up the courage to buy a couple of lipsticks, I have never owned any and have no idea what colours would suit me so I just bought a couple of light colours to try out. 


On the left is 'vintage rose' and on the right is 'bubblegum', I am not too sure on the bubblegum one but the vintage rose is quite nice on. They are 2 for £5 in boots :)


This picture is just to show you what the vintage rose one looks like I don't think it is much different to my normal lips to be honest :P but you can notice it, This photo isn't particularly great but you get the idea :) 


I am in love with this cardigan, I love chunky knits and bright colours so saw this and had to have it :)


Now, this next dress I do already have in black and coral but i love this bright pink too :P
You can never have too many.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment